Oxford life. Thirtysomething challenges. Music leanings. Anything really.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Totally gnarly, dude

"Totally gnarly dude" was one of the most common sound effects on one of my favourite ever pinball machines.*

It was spelt gnarly. I've just read Miles' blog, and he used knarly. Odd, I thought, I'd never seen it that way. Google seems to favour using a G, but there's plenty people using K.

One of whom produces Knarly Mazes, available on Shareware, and responsible for a lost twenty minutes - very simple, very clever. Too addictive.

* ipdb.org - if ever you needed to know just how much trivia was on the web, this is proof positive. FYI, Radical, Batman and Dr Dude are the all time best pinballs. In my non-humble opinion.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?