Oxford life. Thirtysomething challenges. Music leanings. Anything really.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

People you should not fancy

Liz and I are hooked on The Apprentice. It has become a one houre heckle-fest as we shout at the incompetent muppets with enormous egos. Who says TV isn't interactive?

But The Apprentice isn't what this post is about. It's The Armstrongs, the barely-believable, but intensely funny docusoap about the Conservatory firm, U-Fit. It must be in its fifth week now, and I am slowly being drawn into the dreamy eyes of Anne.

I think I quite fancy her. There, I've written it (sorry Liz, it's just a TV-hero-worship phase).

It's the way she looks at john with that smile. It's the way her hair is so outdated. It's the way she talks.

But what an affliction - fancying Anne of The Armstrongs is just WRONG.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?